New Super Mario Bros Wii: Retro Remix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario Bros 1 & 2, recreated for the Wii. By yours truely: SMB Team

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World D question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
person66

World D question Empty
PostSubject: World D question   World D question EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 am

Well, I know I'm not part of this team (but I would like to be) but I want to make world D, if no one else is. I already made D-1. Like I said, if you need another team member, I can help make levels, and do some file replacements (like music and possibly textures and other stuff) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikeymikey

nikeymikey

World D question Empty
PostSubject: Re: World D question   World D question EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Wait for confirmation from Ragee or Hamradio, but im sure it wont be a problem for you to do World D.
Back to top Go down
Delta517

World D question Empty
PostSubject: Re: World D question   World D question EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 pm

World D?
Back to top Go down
hamradio

hamradio

World D question Empty
PostSubject: Re: World D question   World D question EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

person66 wrote:
Well, I know I'm not part of this team (but I would like to be) but I want to make world D, if no one else is. I already made D-1. Like I said, if you need another team member, I can help make levels, and do some file replacements (like music and possibly textures and other stuff) Very Happy

Hi Person66, we would be very happy for you to help out we always need new members. World D is still available so get started if you want. Also make sure you post a link to the levels once they are complete so that people can check it out and we dont get double ups. Once you have completed some levels I can add you to the team group.
Back to top Go down
person66

World D question Empty
PostSubject: Re: World D question   World D question EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Thanks hamradio. Here is world D-01, D-02, and D-03 if anyone wants to test them. I couldnt find any glitches, and yes I know the water is poisonous, there isn't any challenge if it isn't.

Link: MediaFire - Person66's Levels

Last edited by person66 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
person66

World D question Empty
PostSubject: Re: World D question   World D question EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Added world D-03. I need someone to test it as im not skilled enough to make it through the whole level Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World D question Empty
PostSubject: Re: World D question   World D question Empty

Back to top Go down

World D question
Page 1 of 1